Can you believe fall is just around the corner? Though it still feels like sundress and sandal weather here in California, the stores are beginning to receive their warm-whether merchandise and boy, is it good! From military inspired trench coats to boyfriend jeans, there is something for every style-setter this fall.
Here are 5 fashion must-haves that you’ll be wearing this fall. Comment below to let me know what trends you will be rockin’ this season!
1. The Trench Coat: This fashion staple truly never goes out of style, but this season’s trench coat is re-vamped with interesting details. Trenches with military inspired elements like brass hardware and piping give the classic style an edge. Wear your trench with everything from jeans and a tee to a cocktail dress.
2. The Pointed Toe: Pointed toes elongate the leg and can make you appear taller and thinner. They also happen to be right on trend for the season. Whether you’re a heels or flats gal, pointed toes are versatile and super flattering!
3. The Boyfriend Jean: If you’re looking for a stylish alternative to the skinny jean, you’re in luck this fall. The boyfriend jean is making a huge comeback this season. Not only are they extremely comfortable, but they also make a fun fashion statement.
4. The Emerald Jewel: It’s true that emerald is the “It” color of the year. You’ll be seeing the color trend everywhere, but there’s something about emerald jewelry this is just so chic! Try a pair of oversized earrings or bold necklace in the statement color, to dress up a little black dress or leather jacket.
5. The Cutout: Cutouts can add a bit of interest and subtle sex appeal to your look. The trend is everywhere is from couture dresses to leather shorts. You can rock the look day or night, just be sure that the cutouts are positioned to flatter your figure.