Undoubtedly fashion’s favorite month, September is the time when things get real in the fashion world. We have Vogue’s September issue, New York Fashion Week, and of course, layers and layers of scarves and sweaters. Even though it’s about a million degrees in Southern California at the moment, I’m still super excited for this upcoming fall season! I’ve been having a great time helping my clients transition their wardrobes from spring/summer to fall and introduce them to the latest trends. I thought I would make a list of my top five fall fashion trends for 2015 to give you all an idea of what you’ll be wearing in the coming months. I also made a video for you via YouTube, so let me know what you think!
Top Fall Trends for 2015:
1. Army Jackets// A great army jacket is on my must-have list every fall. I just love the utilitarian look they have, which just so happens to be huge this season. This Chicwish Two Piece Waterfall Trench can be worn a few different ways. I wear my army jackets with everything from little black dresses to jeans and a t-shirt. Did I mention that it’s only $50?!
2. Dark Lips// I know that this isn’t a fashion trend per se, but I’ve always considered makeup a style statement. This Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour in #135 is my favorite this season because it’s moisturizing and I adore the deep maroon color.
3. Flared Denim// I’ve always loved the look of flared denim because they elongate the leg and have a hint of 1970’s style. This Frame Denim High Rise pair is the perfect wash for fall and can be worn many different ways. Be sure to balance a flared jean with a fitted top to show off your shape and channel your inner Charlie’s Angel.
4. Fringe// What’s not to love about fringe? This may be my favorite trend of the season because it adds interest and texture to your look. This Rebecca Minkoff Mini “Mac” bag is super chic and goes with everything! We’ve been seeing fringe on everything from handbags, skirts, jackets and even heels. Just make sure not to go head-to-toe in fringe because you won’t want to end up looking like Disney’s Pocahontas.
5. Floppy Hats// If you’ve been reading my blog lately, you’ll notice that I’ve been rocking the floppy hat trend. I think of a great hat as the cherry on top of the fashion cupcake because it can complete a look! I’m digging this camel colored felt hat from Dorothy Perkins with every outfit. Plus, it’s only $25!
Hope you all enjoyed this list of my top 5 fall fashion trends for 2015!
Watch The Video: