Happy Saturday! I hope you are all having an amazing weekend and have some fun plans for Valentine’s Day on Tuesday. Since my NY trip got cancelled due to weather, my weekend will be spent relaxing and catching up on blogging! I thought it would be fun to answer some of my most frequently asked questions sent in by my followers.
One question I am asked quite often by my clients and friends is which handbags to invest in this spring. As a handbag connoisseur, I am known for spending more cash on my handbags than anything else in my wardrobe. Why? Because you will most likely be wearing your favorite bag on a daily basis, so you’ll be getting a great return on your investment. So if you’re honey needs some hints on what to get you this V-day, or you simply want to treat yourself, take a peek at the top 5 handbags to invest in this year!
1. The Gucci “Marmont Matelasse” Bag: This is unquestionably the “It” bag of the moment. It seems like every fashion blogger out there has been photographed wearing this iconic style and I defiantly understand why. I purchased the medium red Marmont bag when I was in New York for Fashion Week this past fall and it has been one of my most-loved bags to date. What I love most about the design is the rich leather and gold hardware. It’s the perfect size for everyday use, but can also be dressed up in the evening. Let’s just say I’ve been eyeing the same style in another color!
2. The Givenchy “Antigona” Bag: This is another instant classic! I think it’s been so popular because the shape is so timeless and chic. This bag is perfect for travel because the medium size can fit all your essentials and is very durable. I’ve been loving this bag in the matte taupe color, but it also looks amazing in classic black patent leather.
3. J.W. Anderson’s “Pierce” Bag: This is one of my favorite handbag designs of the moment. There’s just something so classic and fun about this bag! The iconic gold ring makes a statement without the bells and whistles of obnoxious logos or loud prints. This bag would be great for work, but would also look flawless with jeans and a t-shirt!
4. Saint Laurent “Sac de Jour” Tote: I love to recommend this tote to all my stylish working professionals out there! It’s sleek design is great for on the office or on the go at the airport. It can easily fit an iPad air plus files and folders. I would suggest purchasing this bag in a natural color so that it can go with suits or separates.
5. Celine “Belt” Bag: Last, but not least, we have the Celine “Belt” handbag. This bag is chic to the core. It’s simple design is understated, yet stylish. I love the rich tan color, but it also comes in a variety of different shades. This bag will be a classic that you’ll wear for again and again.
Which is your favorite spring “It” bag? Tell me on Instagram or in the comments below!